7/18/2012

A Crash Course in Online Piracy

I was contacted via email by Katherine Long, who is part of OnlineGraduatePrograms.com, a team of designers and researchers that designed a graphic which highlights how the billions of dollars that Hollywood claims to lose due to piracy, isn't all that they make it out to be. In fact, it may be helping them. She kindly offered to share the graphic with collage clearinghouse readers and I was happy to oblige. It's really well done, and I love the way the graphic symbols match the content.
I was also amazed with the facts in it's content. Take a look for yourself, and see where your opinion lies...




Music, Movies, Programs & Piracy

7 comments:

tgarrett said...

Julie- I want you to have my new email- I can't find yours- we moved so snail mail is different too:
terrygarrett763@gmail.net

1137 Whisperwood Court SW
Bemidji, MN 56601
I think of you often and cherish the books I have of yours.
Terry

collage online said...

Collage is a technique of art production, primarily used in the visual arts, where the artwork is made from an assemblage of different forms, thus creating a new whole.

Unknown said...

I think this is the perfect place to put my comment. I just want to say that this blog is wonderful and I almost finished reading all of it.

Accountant Fort Lauderdale

Pen Manufacturers In India said...

Nice post..
Thanks for sharing..

Top Pen manufacturer

Printed Promotional Pens

Promotional Pens


Pen Manufacturing in Mumbai

Pen Manufacturing in India

aditya said...



Good post thanks for share information.
minecraft optifine


Rajan Mhatre said...

After going over a few of the blog posts on your web page,
I honestly like your way of writing a blog. I book-marked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon.
winter t-shirt full sleeve
Take a look at my website too and let me know how you feel.

Van Rental said...

Your work exemplifies the art of persuasive and impactful communication. You not only inform but also inspire action and change.

black marquina marble in Abu Dhabi


___A place to find all kinds of information about collage.