8/12/2011

Takacs Shell Starship

Takacs Shell Starship by misphit
Takacs Shell Starship, a photo by misphit on Flickr.

Time is winding down and the available free time i have has disappeared. I have been preparing for my wedding which is next weekend. My husband shall receive some gifts of art. This piece is the cover of the little album I have been working on for him. I will be handing a miniature version out as a wedding favor.
The ocean is calling me, and as I sit on the coast of Maine, I shall be collecting ideas, images, and emotions for my next work. I have had hardly any time this summer with both my daughter and I getting married, but let me assure you, absence makes the heart grow fonder...and I cannot wait to get back to my artwork!
I'll be back soon, with a new name and a brand new attitude!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weddings! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!


___A place to find all kinds of information about collage.