3/05/2011

Invasion series


Steve Specht here...
This one is entitled "No, I haven't heard about any invasion" (8" x 10"). I am having fun with the "Invasion series" so far. The title of my upcoming solo exhibit at Arkell Museum in Canajoharie (June 3-July 29) I think will be entitled "Invasions and other fantasies". I'm really looking forward to seeing the piece hanging together. BTW, it wasn't intentional that my last two pieces have had a similar color scheme, but I certainly like the scheme. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jo Murray said...

This one really stimulates the imagination. Great image.

Sharmon Davidson said...

Very cool! I'm enjoying the invasion series; I like a good sci-fi theme!

Anonymous said...

I love the title and the image! Funny, fun :)Connie

Monkeybrain said...

Thank you! Like all artists, I love getting the feedback ;-) Just sent this one off to a show at the Old Forge Arts Center with the exhibit theme "H2O". Kind of pushing it probably... but we'll see. I'll keep posting.


___A place to find all kinds of information about collage.