11/30/2007

Amy Ross - Nature Morph


OMG. This work is just incredible! Being the Adirondack girl that I am, I can't help but take these beautiful pieces and place them in my heart of hearts.
Amy Ross combines natural phenom with paint and makes these beautiful surreal renderings ....
I am in a Swoon!

Luckily, I can relate this to collage! She did some beautiful little collage works for a show called Art Spotting. It's all so beautiful. You must go see more!!
Meanwhile, more about the Art Spotting show.
"The Distillery Gallery in South Boston continues its new series of exhibits which feature guest artists along-side Distillery resident artists. Curated by The Distillery's Robert daVies and Femke Lutgerink, Art Spotting makes creative use of the gallery's expansive space and invites the viewer to partake in the exhibit, rather than simply view it."
Information about this show can be found on the Distillery Site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie, thanks so much for featuring my work! Your blog is such an amazing resource for collage, and I'm really excited to have discovered it. I'll be a frequent visitor, I'm sure.


___A place to find all kinds of information about collage.