10/15/2009

Monogram Keys


Monogram Keys
Originally uploaded by misphit
Now that the excitement of the show is over, I have started to look at my new series of work. I saw these cool monogram keys in the book "The Early Work by Aubrey Beardsley". These key monograms are practice runs I did in my moleskine. I am thinking of using in a new series of work I am starting.
I want to work with some of the images from my family photo archive that I recently inherited. There's so much emotion underneath that pile. I can feel the past thru them and I have already tried to work with them. It's harder than I thought it would be. The memories and my questions about the past plagued me as I worked. I hope this time around to peer back into my own deep closet of thoughts and put some serious depth into my work.
It feels really good to embark on some thing entirely different for a change. It's going to be exciting!

No comments:


___A place to find all kinds of information about collage.