6/04/2008

Speaking of Jess...


I love finding out about new artists... I hadn't heard of Jess until I read Daniel's post. (one of the truly great advantages of having another blogger on board!). As it usually goes, when you hear of something all of a sudden you start hearing about it all over, like a cluster.
I was reading over at the blog of Eva Lake, and she mentioned Jess in a recent post. Apparently there is a show called Jess: To and From the Printed Page going on in Portland, Oregon, at Reed, and the show will be up thru July 20. This link has the specifics.
West coasters may want to take this show in and absorb some collagey goodness.

1 comment:

=Daniel said...

Darn, it was already in the Midwest last year and I missed it. Maybe I can catch it in Iowa...

The University of Iowa Museum of Art, Iowa City, Iowa
September 12 - November 9, 2008

Cornell Fine Arts Museum, Rollins College, Winter Park, Florida
January 22 - March 21, 2009


___A place to find all kinds of information about collage.