10/02/2007

João Colagem



The Yahoo Collage group was discussing João Colagem, a collagist from Brazil, does such beautiful work with figures. I was checking out his very extensive website and was awestruck by some of his unique combinations. Residing now in the Netherlands, he continues to do some very fascinating work. It is so difficult to see things on the net! I wish I could see these in person. As usual. If I was anywhere near the Netherlands, this studio would be on my "to visit" list. The studio shots on his web are really cool. I love to see pix of studios, especially ones from other places! Visit his site for more of this and that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always been a fan of João Colagem.

Congratulations on this very inspiring site and all the precious and of great value information.


___A place to find all kinds of information about collage.