3/15/2008

Mr. Ghost Chairman


Mr. Ghost Chairman
Originally uploaded by misphit
So I went and did it repeat. And this must be Ghost Chairwomans' husband. The Mr.
I was trying to achieve a better feeling of the light and a more obvious ghostly tone in this one. I altered the contrast on the photo before I output, and it really changed the colors I had to use.
If you look up close at this one, the silver glows. The Interference Oxide Green Acrylic (Golden) shines brownish in one plane, and a shimmering green in another almost like a hologram. Makes a great effect in this piece, too bad the scan doesn't really show it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

tgarrett said...

Julie- I have been meaning to post for some time- I like these- that dreamy room setting has such an atmosphere of mystery. I like the combination of the photo and the ephemera. I is not the easiest thing to bring those two things together in a cohesive way and I do feel you did just that. Terry


___A place to find all kinds of information about collage.