1/03/2007

todays discoveries



The website of Helene Deroubaix
The work of French collage artist Helene. She is doing a collage a day project.

The work of Artful Zebra
Artful Zebra has a lot going on. I really enjoyed looking at the humble monument to Tom Phillips' A Humument that I found here.


The Shukovsky Gallery
While cleaning up my website links and restructuring my site, I found some things that I had forgotten about...such as this link to the Shukovsky artwork that was on my home page!!

The language of somnambulism: K. Lindbergs
Photos, collage, lots of things to look at.

1 comment:

artfulzebra said...

Hello there,

I just wanted to say thank you for posting about my blog! I'd never seen your blog before but it's chock full of fab stuff to check out. Many thanks!

Maz


___A place to find all kinds of information about collage.