1/06/2007

1st Friday in Albany, NY--Lark Street








The local galleries in nearby Albany, NY have instituted First Friday! It has been going on for awhile, only I am just discovering it. On the first friday of a month, a network of galleries will have opening nites for various art shows. I went last nite with Brittany and Neal and really had a cool time. There seemed to be a lot of photography exhibits. I didn't mind too much, it is all culture to me. I was surprised to see so many people out. We kept seeing repeat people, so the idea of folks going from gallery to gallery is working.
I went last night first to check out the scene of course. Secondly, I was checking out potential galleries that I can approach. I chose 2 out of the group last night. I plan to send some samples out for a potential solo exhibit. Ya never know....

No comments:


___A place to find all kinds of information about collage.