12/21/2009

A short hiatus

Hello one and all...collage clearinghouse has been quiet this past couple of weeks. I am sad and miss my many quiet moments at the table, but my own health and preservation has been at the top of my pile in this past month. I have some upcoming bogus female surgery on Dec. 28, right after Christmas. I have been going to tests and shoring up things at home for this moment of downtime. There's a lot to do with Christmas alone, without adding all kinds of household and personal duties that are boring but necessary.
I want to pause for a moment and enjoy the silence before the storm. I have several new ideas percolating, and I am certain that new artwork and exciting things will come in due time. Please forgive me while I take a short hiatus, while I take care of my health...in the meantime, enjoy the wondrous holiday, the wind and blowing snow and the peaceful miracles of winter.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Hay Babe, Good thoughts for you~

Eva said...

get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery, J. I'm featuring your collages of the Twelve Days of Christmas on my FB profile. They're beautiful.

Anonymous said...

It is not necessary to try all successively

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!


___A place to find all kinds of information about collage.