11/02/2009

Laima


Laima
Originally uploaded by misphit
The woman in this piece is not LIthuanian. She is from an old brown toned English newspaper. I am not sure what country she hails from.
I liked her European attitude, however, and she became a visitor in my little Lithuanian key world.
I am almost done practicing on these key portraits. I will be ready to use my family portraits as soon as I work thru this key thing a bit more. I need to now start adding the Lithuanian iron cross influence to the keys and then I will be ready. I am eager to infuse these with actual family people, instead of random LIthuanian folk from my picture stash. I am also going to experiment with some Norwegian themes. I have pictures on that side of the family to use too....And so the project continues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RX shallaki Free pills ampicillin World shippind nirdosh Side-effects casodex Visa/Mastercard/Amex/eCheck ilosone RX arcoxia


___A place to find all kinds of information about collage.